As this year, I’m totally loving Autumn and all of the different colours that the season brings with it, I thought I would share some of my essential items of clothes for this Autumn with you, (trust me, if I had enough money to buy whatever clothes I could, these would all be in the basket!) However, as that unfortunately isn’t the case, I’ll have to keep wishing and pick my favourite items out of the lot. Which of these are your favourites? Are there any essential buys that you think I haven’t included on here?
– Autumnal shades– Burgundy, Rust, Mustard, Camel, Khaki, Navy, Grey and Black (the first three colours are my favourite for this time of the year)
– Layers– Trench coats, ponchos, blanket wraps, whatever it is, make sure you have plenty of clothes to layer up, as it is right on style and always makes you feel cosy and warm, whatever the whether (even in the UK!)
– Knitwear– especially high or turtle neck’s, or, if you are feeling a bit braver, you can go for a jumper dress, as they can be pulled off very, if done right and can look great.
– Tartan– Scarfs, shirts, or skirts, tartan is always on trend this season, and it is no different this year.
– Boots– knee-high, Doc’s or chelsea boots; they are the perfect touch to finish an outfit off
– A-line skirts– paired with boots and high socks or tights, look amazing! My favourite skirts at the moment are buttoned-front and corduroy skirts which look fab! (p.s. pinafores are at the top of my list too! Especially the one below pictured below.)
– Jumpsuits– I love a good jumpsuit, and I recently found one in the sale in Dorothy Perkins (pictured above), which is patterned with a dark red/brown colour featured and with a white top underneath, its excellent to wear in the Autumn months.